Kyblack76 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 :yahoo: :diablo: :good: SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Teams my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Hahahaha wow! "I'm over it" "might sell everything next week" Knew it wasn't true ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 Hahahaha wow! "I'm over it" "might sell everything next week" Knew it wasn't true Lol
Miguels Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Ill be doing 3 sp4 15's in 3:1 4th I'm doing the same but with a DC 9.0K. This build just got more interesting my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
dolarbilz Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 Ill be doing 3 sp4 15's in 3:1 4thI'm doing the same but with a DC 9.0K. This build just got more interesting Looking forward seeing yours as well
CortezDTV Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Let's see who gets louder I'll bring the popcorn I love me some low playing systems. 30hz and down SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Bill is making me want to buy a 3rd havoc. You need to just leave sir ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.