bcpballer64 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Late to the party but I'm in to see more pics lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Why everybody here ..just for pics
CortezDTV Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Less talky more pictures To the garage bill!!!! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Kyblack76 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Less talky more pictures To the garage bill!!!! As bad as I want black Betty demo, I wanna sit and have many beers, and talk to bill. Fuck chea,... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CortezDTV Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Less talky more pictures To the garage bill!!!! As bad as I want black Betty demo, I wanna sit and have many beers, and talk to bill. Fuck chea,... We live close and I havnt been there in days :/ I wouldn't even call what I got a stereo lol 3.5k on 4 6.5s = fuck my life I just wanna be loud like Bill SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
ToNasty Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 I live 30 minutes away from bill. I get first demo. Fuck all yall ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Lol you little boys .I want demo's I'm here like fawk.which box design to use hmmmmm..
ToNasty Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Use the loud one ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Ok my little picture whores.box will be flipped port driver side My dad going be here Xmas week.he's a contractor. And a detail anal for build.may put his old ass to work.
CortezDTV Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 That doesn't look as loud as 4 I'm retarted it's a 6th didn't see that SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.