Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the amps are here now! 2 Sundown SCV-2000d's that will be strapped SAX-150.4, SAX-100.4, Sae-100.4 and a bunch of other stuff! I will start a new topic on this build!

DSCN0049_zpsomhc02s4.jpg

DSCN0050_zpsqrey084v.jpg

DSCN4622_zpsk0w8doox.jpg

DSCN4614_zpsyp6rjltl.jpg

DSCN4719_zpssajqxfj0.jpg

Posted

Got the outside of the Box Rhino Lined. Time to put it back together!!!!!

outside_zpsdswo1kyb.jpg

I worked my BUTT OFF on the sides to fill in all the screw holes and make the corners perfect!

outside2_zpsudgxulx8.jpg

outside1_zpsuccqiuuu.jpg

Posted

Few Updates on the Build!

DSCN0158_zpsdcpyptoc.jpg

DSCN0159_zpsic5wwwld.jpg

DSCN0161_zpsvm4gtztg.jpg

DSCN0164_zpshmfbdghj.jpg

G0030578_zpsarv6svol.jpg

DSCN0165_zpsimxvq7og.jpg

Working on the New Suitcase Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/199476-new-suitcase-build-for-bis-kwik/

grill%20No_zpsznovozdn.jpg

DSCN0164_zpslz1tuv94.jpg

DSCN0163_zpsjmwmejht.jpg

DSCN0167_zpsuun9cdo9.jpg

Also working on my XS Power cap bank box's that go beside the 4th order!

DSCN0169_zpsmcqc0yub.jpg

DSCN0179_zps92frx3n7.jpg

Posted

That's badass! Love the shot thru the port!

Thanks man! Yeah in that shot you can see the LED and how I ran the wire inside the port wall. It was a MAJOR pain in the butt to get that dang wire to turn that 90!!!!!!!!

Posted

Back in & BANGGING!

DSCN0199_zpsclbodvlk.jpg

DSCN0186_zps2jpc6jwk.jpg

DSCN0212_zpsaivi5vwk.jpg

DSCN0194_zpsdcwxxptu.jpg

DSCN0204_zpsedr23uaq.jpg

Posted

This is by far one of my favourites builds, the attentions to some of the details are incredible, especially the suit case... Very well done i must say.. Big credits to you.. :good: :good: (hope my english made sense to you :lol: )

Your English made perfect sense! B) Thanks I try to not leave out any of the small details or cut any corners!

Posted

Did some more testing today. Creeping up some, gained 1.5db's! I shrunk the sealed chamber and worked on the rear gate some. Same RF T2500 @1.6ohms, meter on the Wind-Sheild did a 142.2@48Hz. Looking for that 145! B)

142.2_zpsezx5cyst.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...