Best head unit for 175

Everyone dick rides the prs 80 when it's no better than any other high end unit from the major manufacturers.

Problem is NO one has a single din with the features and spec's the 80PRS does, and that's probably why everyone dick rides it, because right now it is the BEST single din period.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Everyone dick rides the prs 80 when it's no better than any other high end unit from the major manufacturers.

Problem is NO one has a single din with the features and spec's the 80PRS does, and that's probably why everyone dick rides it, because right now it is the BEST single din period.

What about the p99rs? Which offers more control. Wouldn't it make that the "BEST" single din? I think yes. I do love the amount of control I have with my 80prs, but I don't think its the best, and I doubt I'll ever find the "BEST" because I don't have the funding to try all of the SQ/active capable head units. But it is a good piece of equipment to experiment with finding the way you want your tunes to sound.

The P99rs is also over $1000 more in MSRP, his starting budget is $175. And that's my fault for not clarifying the 80PRS is the best single din that pretty much anyone could afford. Even at FULL MSRP of $350 it's the best value per dollar on the market. There used to be a couple McIntosh headunits that were superb in quality and design and the other brands I mentioned also had at least one stellar single din unit, but pretty much all of them have abandoned doing high end single din units.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

There's no money in building high end units in my opinion. Not with SPL being the majority's goal.

We have one more pioneer 8600bs in stock. 4v preouts, bluetooth, usb, detachable face. you can check it out here:

http://showtimeelectronics.com/shop/pioneer-deh-x8600bs-single-din-in-dash-cdmp3auxusb-recevierbluetoohremote/

ST-728x901.jpg

Showtime Electronics

Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more!

Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com

eBay: www.stestore.net

Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics

Email Us : [email protected]

The P99rs is also over $1000 more in MSRP, his starting budget is $175. And that's my fault for not clarifying the 80PRS is the best single din that pretty much anyone could afford. Even at FULL MSRP of $350 it's the best value per dollar on the market. There used to be a couple McIntosh headunits that were superb in quality and design and the other brands I mentioned also had at least one stellar single din unit, but pretty much all of them have abandoned doing high end single din units.

I think the clarion cz702 is the best value per dollar on the market.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah I was recommended th cz702 on another post. I should just go with this and spend the other cash on doing to big 3 and getting a bigger batt

Another option is this

http://showtimeelectronics.com/shop/pioneer-deh-x8600bs-single-din-in-dash-cdmp3auxusb-recevierbluetoohremote/

I would go with the Clarion over this but it is another option

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived