looks DDAAMMNN* good.

fixed

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

im not here to hate on it.. i happen to think its a good performance suv.. but honestly not as fast as everyone here is making it out to be.. i have seen a few and they are fast for a suv but not crazy fast

i pulled on one with my 4400 lb 9C1 caprice.. my upgrades

cold air intake

2500 stall converter

shift kit and

3 inch exhaust

maybe a shitty driver?

Faster than 95% of everything on the street huh?

Lmao.

i was exaggerating a Lil. but still faster then most new Camaros, mustangs, any ricer...it's a 4,000lb suv that does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds. yea it's faster then most cars.

I'd say more like 5 flat, after running a couple of them. Badass truck, but could use some boltons.

its 5.6 seconds. with traction control and launch control activated

not same year though

im not here to hate on it.. i happen to think its a good performance suv.. but honestly not as fast as everyone here is making it out to be.. i have seen a few and they are fast for a suv but not crazy fast

i pulled on one with my 4400 lb 9C1 caprice.. my upgrades

cold air intake

2500 stall converter

shift kit and

3 inch exhaust

maybe a shitty driver?

They are pretty quick to come from the factory like that. I'm actually thinking about getting one of these soon. I think jeep hit it out of the park with the srt8. This body style looks very nice imo.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I highly doubt your caprice pulled on a low 13 sec srt8

yeah you must have been there

i was there and was the driver.. also see where i said maybe a shitty driver?.. one thing tough. that caprice was fast as fuck.. its way faster than my impala not just by a bit by a whole lot. it was a 9c1.. i even took some mustangs and was even with some but would take them on longer then 1/4 mile races..some guy at work who was a passenger to the mustang couldnt believe how i took a mustang like it was nothing and the mustang was at max.. he was making fun of the mustang owner all week.. youre more then welcome to come to LA and ask witnesses yourself

youre not the only one with fast cars lol

i used to race for fun

I highly doubt your caprice pulled on a low 13 sec srt8

yeah you must have been there

i was there and was the driver.. also see where i said maybe a shitty driver?.. one thing tough. that caprice was fast as fuck.. its way faster than my impala not just by a bit by a whole lot. it was a 9c1.. i even took some mustangs and was even with some but would take them on longer then 1/4 mile races..some guy at work who was a passenger to the mustang couldnt believe how i took a mustang like it was nothing and the mustang was at max.. he was making fun of the mustang owner all week.. youre more then welcome to come to LA and ask witnesses yourself

youre not the only one with fast cars lol

i used to race for fun

I could see it on a highway run, caprice's have a 3.08 gear stock and the pull pretty good from 100+ for a big low hp car.

1/4 mile though they are slow as fuck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived