Jump to content

LOLs on Yahoo about us Bassheads.


Recommended Posts

Posted

just read the comments lol

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Posted

Yeah the comments are pretty much epic, OMG I am going to be deaf by the time I am in my 40s from listening to all that LOUD BASS......




Oh wait I am already in my 40s and I still amaze my family and fiance on how much I hear going on in our house on a quite night.


Ignorance is free and all those commenters on Yahoo took several trips in that line!

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Posted

Funny part is they shit all over everyone in the comments. I'm willing to bet that there are many people involved in this hobby who do quite well financially. Much better than the people who take the time out of their day to comment on a yahoo article

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Couldn't agree more ^^ .

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Posted

I only ever used yahoo answers when I had stupid physics online courses because they use the same questions for the entire country. Didn't know people actually tried to use them for anything else.

Posted

"most of them wearing the shirts of hardcore metal or underground hip-hop bands, leaning into car windows and nodding their head at insane bass vibrations, as somewhat thug-like."

LOL always wondered if you were considered thug if you lean into windows. now we know. thank you yahoo.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...