Sundown Audio

what is the best way to hook up a 4ch amp to the stock headunit

kiko

What vehicle?

2012 camry se

factory amp?

factory headunit.. i dont want to change out to a aftermarket b.c it has alot of functions.. I dont have any 4 channel amps yet, but im thinking of purchasing a matching hifonics brand 4 channel amp as stated in the original post.. Thanks for your opinions.. Im still a novice at this and only have 2 subwoofer install on my belt...

What vehicle?

2012 camry se

factory amp?

factory headunit.. i dont want to change out to a aftermarket b.c it has alot of functions.. I dont have any 4 channel amps yet, but im thinking of purchasing a matching hifonics brand 4 channel amp as stated in the original post.. Thanks for your opinions.. Im still a novice at this and only have 2 subwoofer install on my belt...

what factory features do you have that are so important? Ford Sync or Audi Concert, I got you. even some GMs with rear seat entertainment and OEM BT.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Just did this in my 2010 Taurus, but with my application I have stock amplifier and "subs". I used a JL CleanSweep. Since you do not have a "premium" system you should only need the CleanSweep. Pretty straight forward install. Very small footprint. Cleans your factory signal up before it goes to your aftermarket amp so you aren't clipping.

What vehicle?

2012 camry se

factory amp?

what factory features do you have that are so important? Ford Sync or Audi Concert, I got you. even some GMs with rear seat entertainment and OEM BT.

maxresdefault.jpg

It has:

Rearview camera

Bluetooth

Individual tire pressure monitor

Eco moniter

Touch-screen

Decent EQ functions

Car options (Locking functions)

A final feature that is important to me is that it looks great!! if i change it, its gnna look tacky b.c that means all of the side buttons are practically useless..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_4?k=audiocontrol+lc2i&sprefix=lc2i

That will work for your application, use the rear speakers as the main inputs on the LC2i, then run rcas from the main output to 2 y splitters on the 4 channel amp, if you plan on adding a sub later then you would use the sub out on the LC2i for your sub amp....

DSP (I really liked my .2) or even a line driver.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/rf-bld

Here's a line driver if you were to go that route. Just have to split the RCA's on the output for 4 channel use

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter