Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

Damn like 8 in my class and still no good ass kicking :wub:

took a little luck but I will take it!

your crx was still loud though... i was amazed on how your system sounded... was def one of my favorites... :)

well.. off to work now... see ya guys in a bit...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so how much does it end up costing to run?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

so how much does it end up costing to run?

Yesterday's show was $40 first class $20 every additional

so minimum is $40.

So say you wanted to do both db drag and bass race $60 yesterday

some shows are cheaper depending on whats going on. Ranges between $25-$50 entry fee and from $10-$20 additional class.

NOW: Doug puts together a year end finale for the West Coast. So, $5 from all entry fees go back into the pot for the Finale. I believe its top three get paid cash per class depedning if it is full braket (8 cars per class.)

Yesterday's show was $40 first class $20 every additional

so minimum is $40.

So say you wanted to do both db drag and bass race $60 yesterday

some shows are cheaper depending on whats going on. Ranges between $25-$50 entry fee and from $10-$20 additional class.

NOW: Doug puts together a year end finale for the West Coast. So, $5 from all entry fees go back into the pot for the Finale. I believe its top three get paid cash per class depedning if it is full braket (8 cars per class.)

i see.. i want to try and see how me car will do. im going to change some stuff and try and get a real amp. i just dont really know how to control my system im use to just turning it up and letting it play. i need some help in that area.

/Rant

i see.. i want to try and see how me car will do. im going to change some stuff and try and get a real amp. i just dont really know how to control my system im use to just turning it up and letting it play. i need some help in that area.

That takes practice and hitting shows. There's plenty of us at shows to help you along.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

we all started where you are vic i got my ass handed to me for 3 years befor i took a 1st place! mostly i was in the more competeive classes

and i thought i knew something about audio the guys at the frist show taught me so much i was like i dont know dick time to learn build! and get loud i still learn something new about audio/comp at every show

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ill definitely be at the shows i have a lot to learn. thanks i appreciate you guys taking the time to talk to a noob. some people forget where they started.

/Rant

Archived