Second Skin Audio

Fast help on pioneer 5000w sub???????

The 2400.1 did over 2k @ 1 ohm @ 13.42V. By comparison, CEA2006 ratings are at 14.4V. So while I realize the amp still isn't going to do rated power, it does get reasonably close for something that only costs ~$225. All I'm saying is that it's not an amp to shit on. All of us don't have $10k to dump into product. Is that what this message board has become?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I owned a few brz2400 and they do not do rated. They are okay amps but don't put up rated. If they did rated I would have kept them but to keept a saz3500 over 2 brz2400 and that should mean something.

The 2400.1 did over 2k @ 1 ohm @ 13.42V. By comparison, CEA2006 ratings are at 14.4V. So while I realize the amp still isn't going to do rated power, it does get reasonably close for something that only costs ~$225. All I'm saying is that it's not an amp to shit on. All of us don't have $10k to dump into product. Is that what this message board has become?

Hey if you are ok with a company that lies about their products then by all means use them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Read what I said take off your blinders stop foucusing on the freaking brand and read..... the op is full shit..... sorry he is running some cheap amp you are in love with

See what a little bitch a lot of you guys have become? I don't give a shit about this kid's amp or his shitty Pioneer subwoofer. The kid said he clamped 2100W out of his 2400.1D and you called BS. Which, video proof shows it does indeed do pretty close to that. So who's blind here? Then you spout off some random shit about how if you "spend enough time on the forums" that somehow makes you a fucking expert in all things car audio and how he must not know shit about anything. Is this what the industry has become? You read forum postings all damn day and then jock the dick on whatever brand of the week? Sure as fuck sounds like it.

I don't care about the brand or what amp by how the op is talking I seriously doubt he knows how to clamp an amp... 're read what the guy said spend enough time on the forums it's easy to see when someone is name dropping to sound like they know what they are talking about.....

Hey if you are ok with a company that lies about their products then by all means use them.

At least that was a respectful remark. lol I hear and agree with you guys. The 2400.1 doesn't do rated/claimed power. I get it. Nobody ever said it did. But some of the Brutus do. And even those that don't, they do a heck of a lot of power vs $$$.

Read what I said take off your blinders stop foucusing on the freaking brand and read..... the op is full shit..... sorry he is running some cheap amp you are in love with

See what a little bitch a lot of you guys have become? I don't give a shit about this kid's amp or his shitty Pioneer subwoofer. The kid said he clamped 2100W out of his 2400.1D and you called BS. Which, video proof shows it does indeed do pretty close to that. So who's blind here? Then you spout off some random shit about how if you "spend enough time on the forums" that somehow makes you a fucking expert in all things car audio and how he must not know shit about anything. Is this what the industry has become? You read forum postings all damn day and then jock the dick on whatever brand of the week? Sure as fuck sounds like it.

I don't care about the brand or what amp by how the op is talking I seriously doubt he knows how to clamp an amp... 're read what the guy said spend enough time on the forums it's easy to see when someone is name dropping to sound like they know what they are talking about.....

Your a fucking moron show proof the amp can do close to rated with low voltage... Only little bitch here is you with the hurt feelings what makes me an expert is that I have been doing this for longer then you have probably been alive...the fact that I can tell someone talking out of there ass on the internet was just a point I was making I don't give a shit if it was a dc amp a Brazilian amp or what ever is the bandwagon amp of the month if you have a rated 2400 watts bad electrical your not getting 2100 watts out if

Go talk out your ass about your shitty amp somewhere else

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

About 100. More and you pay shipping I got a pair of bnib 15 inch AA Chaos's sitting here

How come you dont dont have these in the for sale section just had a buddy two weeks ago order a set.

There a customer that bought them now no longer has the car asked me to sell them not really trying that hard because there his he can sell em

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Are we still calling clamping measurements watts?

I must be confused becasue i thought it was VA.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived