Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

lets be real Max.. pacquiao didnt do shit and didnt even let mayweather get in his game.. mayweather stood there in the pocket and that is not normal for him. paquiao was scared to fight his way and mayweathers game.. either fighter did shit

if paquiao would have given a better fight mayweather would have given a better fight maybe even knocking paquiao out

Mayweather kept a good amount of distance so he couldnland his jab

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

lets be real Max.. pacquiao didnt do shit and didnt even let mayweather get in his game.. mayweather stood there in the pocket and that is not normal for him. paquiao was scared to fight his way and mayweathers game.. either fighter did shit

if paquiao would have given a better fight mayweather would have given a better fight maybe even knocking paquiao out

Mayweather kept a good amount of distance so he couldnland his jab

that he did but that was due to paquiao being a little bitch.. i still see mayweather as the winner,both could have given a better fight but with the same result. that was a piece of cake for mayweather.. the easiest if you ask me

Mayweather was too good that it didnt look like he did shit.. if anything, i think he could have gone crazy in the ring and knocking paquiao out. its like a pro fighting someone with no training or skill

Someone at the party was saying that pay-per-view was going to extend into other sports. Not sure if that is true or not.

$100 for this fight. It set a precedent that people will definitely pay whatever it takes to watch sports.

Projected pay-per-view sales was estimated to be around $400,000,000!?

-Frank

biggest waste of money. what a boring ass fight. would have rather seen a couple of 3yr olds fignt in a sandbox. oh wait, thats pretty much what it was. way to duck pac for many years floyd. . floyd is garbage and picks the easy fights for the most part. his record is tainted/filled with the easy road type of fighters. BOXING IS DEAD!!!!!!! At least there is still real fighting in MMA.

This guy is just a ray of sunshine and positivity everywhere he posts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sorry for spitting the shit bitch. if you dont like it then oh well. why you need to comment? just to be part of the discussion? i could swear this title was floyd vs manny, discuss. i am putting in my opinion. if that is not allowed then you should add it to the top of the forum stating "Opinions are not welcome here, be a sheep or leave."

Archived