Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

You'd be a fool not to watch the fight. ESPN has been going in hard on Floyd about his past. Why don't they bring up the fact that manny owes a shit load of money in back taxes. The Money Team all the way!!!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Domestic violence is hardly comparable to back taxes.

Also fuck that $100 bullshit I'll watch the replays for free.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You'd be a fool not to watch the fight. ESPN has been going in hard on Floyd about his past. Why don't they bring up the fact that manny owes a shit load of money in back taxes. The Money Team all the way!!!

You gonna pay for it?

Yeah, my buddies and I planned out this out months ago. Clippers game first, fight right after. Got a tacoman and some booze to go with it ftw!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Domestic violence is hardly comparable to back taxes.

Also fuck that $100 bullshit I'll watch the replays for free.

75 million in back taxes is nothing lmao

What about the fact that he cheated on his wife multiple times? Domestic violence happens more than you think. You act like Floyd is the only person in the world that has been convicted of it. If you watch the NFL that you're a hypocrite, if you listen to music from someone convicted of DV than you're a hypocrite, if you watch movies by someone that has been convicted than you're a hypocrite.... You get where I'm going with this.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

You gonna pay for it?

Yeah, my buddies and I planned out this out months ago. Clippers game first, fight right after. Got a tacoman and some booze to go with it ftw!

Damn, nice.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived