well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

Would be an amusing civil war if everybody fought with rocks and bottles, it would be over before it started.

Would the beginning look like this?

Maybe but I think it will be a lot more violent.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't even think the people that are rioting know why they are rioting. That guy's death may have been the spark to ignite the flame, but I think it's just mostly people wanting any reason to destroy something.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I saw martial law and civil war and I'm out.

Some people need to read a book. Specifically a US history book...maybe flip to the part about ohio in the 1960s...thats probably a start.

I didn't say it was a civil war..just stated if it would look the same..if you look at Egypt a few years ago the civil war they was having looked just like riots..it has to start some way or the other and that depends on the government if they are willing to negotiate with the civilians

It wasn't even a statement. I was more of a question if it would look the same

Civil war and a riot will never and should never look the same.

Egypt is a totally different situation but interesting that you bring it up. I see where you are going with that but I don't think you can compare the two. Egypt had a LONG history of issues dating back 30+ years. And most under a dictatorship that was funneling money into his own pocket and then parading it in front of civilians who were being effected by his greed. Then he finally decided that it was pertinent to kill civilians en mass in a coordinated effort to "crack down" on his dissenters.

If we toppled our democracy and re-arranged our economy, all while adding 30 years of unrest (meaning flashes like this one in Baltimore) I think you could make the parallel. Also you gotta remember Egypt was and still is a really really young "democracy".

...ok but seriously now I'm done. Miguels pm me if you want we can go back and forth on this.

it's not necessary to go back and forth. It was a question and that question was answerd within minutes. No point in making a question an argument

it's not necessary to go back and forth. It was a question and that question was answerd within minutes. No point in making a question an argument

Well you just take all the fun out of it.

All I know is if shit hits the fan in my neighborhood I won't be sitting in my house hoping they don't burn it down.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Martial law and beat them all back into submission. We're too soft on criminals and it's unfair that law abiding citizens and hard working Americans have to suffer because of these ass hats. Do what needs to be done.

Those hard working suffering Americans could stand up for then selves.

It's funny lots of you guys say the people in the middle east are puss is for not standing up for themselves but if they sit around and do nothing here they get a pity party.

I mean they could... But they shouldn't even be in that position to have to deal with this bullshit to begin with. and the riots in Baltimore is nothing like what ISIS is doing in the Middle East so I don't really see the comparison. I would expect people to defend themselves against a militant terrorist group trying to oppress them but I would expect people to leave it to the police/national guard to defend them from criminals looting and being destructive.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i look at these riots and think to myself. Maybe darwin was right about survival of the fittest. Maybe pull out the police and national guard, let the city implode on itself, within 6 months 85% of the pop will be dead becasue no food will come in, no clothes, no nothin. They will start killing each other and once its a total waste land, ride in with the actual army and just sweep the place.

Now, where we going to get some of those 30ft walls like in the zombie movies?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived