well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

its best to just let them burn the city down.. its more of them than just you.. anyone's ass would be dead if they try to stop them. its easy to say why dont people stop them.. thats is just talking out of your ass.. you can have N8 armory but what are you going to do once you run out of ammo.. also your ass will be either in jail for murder or even dead.. its a lose lose situation

If I took this serious, I would assume that anyone who thought like this is a pussy. Complaining with no action won't get shit done. Trust and believe that I would be deasd before people start burning my house down because they're mad.

i aint no pussy.. if they try an get in my house they will be dead. if i go out on the street then its already premeditated murder. again lose lose situation. anybody that goes and tries to stop them cant use violence but run the risk of getting killed

I didn't say go look for trouble but if you sit in the house and complain while your neighborhood is burning down then you are a pussy. I'm not saying you're a pussy, that's why I said I don't take your comment serious. I have a feeling like if it went down in your neighborhood you would be ready to fight. I feel like you were trying to make some of the pussies feel better with your comment.

Another bunch of animals using race as an excuse to act out again. Destroying your own neighborhood makes absolutely no sense to me. What does looting prove? That when you feel your race is stereotyped and killed you turn right around fill that stereotype. Ignorance is rampant in these areas.

These aren't the only people who destroy towns, but at least they "think" they have motive compared to the crazed ass sports fans. "Oh our team lost, might as well burn the who town now."

Not to mention the media isn't helping the matter what so fucking ever.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Another bunch of animals using race as an excuse to act out again. Destroying your own neighborhood makes absolutely no sense to me. What does looting prove? That when you feel your race is stereotyped and killed you turn right around fill that stereotype. Ignorance is rampant in these areas.

These aren't the only people who destroy towns, but at least they "think" they have motive compared to the crazed ass sports fans. "Oh our team lost, might as well burn the who town now."

Not to mention the media isn't helping the matter what so fucking ever.

This is so true.

its best to just let them burn the city down.. its more of them than just you.. anyone's ass would be dead if they try to stop them. its easy to say why dont people stop them.. thats is just talking out of your ass.. you can have N8 armory but what are you going to do once you run out of ammo.. also your ass will be either in jail for murder or even dead.. its a lose lose situation

If I took this serious, I would assume that anyone who thought like this is a pussy. Complaining with no action won't get shit done. Trust and believe that I would be deasd before people start burning my house down because they're mad.

i aint no pussy.. if they try an get in my house they will be dead. if i go out on the street then its already premeditated murder. again lose lose situation. anybody that goes and tries to stop them cant use violence but run the risk of getting killed

I didn't say go look for trouble but if you sit in the house and complain while your neighborhood is burning down then you are a pussy. I'm not saying you're a pussy, that's why I said I don't take your comment serious. I have a feeling like if it went down in your neighborhood you would be ready to fight. I feel like you were trying to make some of the pussies feel better with your comment.

If it happened in my neighborhood I would be out of ammo in less than an hour. It's already bad as it is.. Once the weather warmed up shit is going on. Shootings are happening every day. Last video I posted some dude was on the floor dead. I thought our gun laws was taking guns away from criminals

90% of the people out there don't give a shit about what happen they see it as a chance for there ghetto ass to break steal and destroy shit without getting into trouble

Stuff they normally do but on the under

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I say they need to break out some beanbag rounds and pepper spray paintball guns, then see how the rioters enjoy that.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

What they should do is bust some of their asses and give them jail time and I mean years in jail to get the word across the country that we ain't bullshitting..the fact they don't arrest anyone is retarded. Make new laws against organized looting and rioting and add arson and attempted murder charges and put them in jail for 10 + years

Archived