Beyma Midbass?

hoit

calm down guys...not trying to start a verbal war here...lol...actually guys, this is a "in the works build" Subs are sealed off in the trunk...and I'm considering mounting the 1'' AMT and 3" mid in each A-pillar, with the 6.5 in each front door. I haven't even got everything in the car yet...so I'm just bouncing ideas off everyone. I'm still in the planning and building stage...for all I know, it may sound great just as is...I don't know. I've just been researching ideas. I have the headroom, power wise for the 8"s or mid bass, so I was just getting some feedback. As far as time alignment goes, I'll simply have to upgrade, as I currently don't have any features like that. And furthermore, I've been on this forum for years, have a photobucket account, a imgur account, and I can't post a pic/vid for the life of me...I've talked with other members, and tried every possibility that I can fathom...to no luck...but once I, if ever, figure it out, I would be more than happy to post pics, etc.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

and to answer cableguy...I'm not even sure where the 3 way set crossover points are...I'm, by no means, a professional, just getting some feedback. I will most certainly run passive, and probably just plug into the crossover and go from there. :shrug:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

On imgur you copy the bbcode and paste it here, it's not hard.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i know..copy the bbcode, paste it on the image box...only it won't let me push okay...it just freezes up...every damn time. only way I can get out of the screen is too push the Back button.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

What image box?

You paste it right in the same box your text goes in.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived