Jump to content

Beyma Midbass?


hoit

Recommended Posts

Posted

calm down guys...not trying to start a verbal war here...lol...actually guys, this is a "in the works build" Subs are sealed off in the trunk...and I'm considering mounting the 1'' AMT and 3" mid in each A-pillar, with the 6.5 in each front door. I haven't even got everything in the car yet...so I'm just bouncing ideas off everyone. I'm still in the planning and building stage...for all I know, it may sound great just as is...I don't know. I've just been researching ideas. I have the headroom, power wise for the 8"s or mid bass, so I was just getting some feedback. As far as time alignment goes, I'll simply have to upgrade, as I currently don't have any features like that. And furthermore, I've been on this forum for years, have a photobucket account, a imgur account, and I can't post a pic/vid for the life of me...I've talked with other members, and tried every possibility that I can fathom...to no luck...but once I, if ever, figure it out, I would be more than happy to post pics, etc.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

and to answer cableguy...I'm not even sure where the 3 way set crossover points are...I'm, by no means, a professional, just getting some feedback. I will most certainly run passive, and probably just plug into the crossover and go from there. :shrug:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

On imgur you copy the bbcode and paste it here, it's not hard.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

i know..copy the bbcode, paste it on the image box...only it won't let me push okay...it just freezes up...every damn time. only way I can get out of the screen is too push the Back button.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

What image box?

You paste it right in the same box your text goes in.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...