d-nice88 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 Im getting some lvl 4 15's and i was wondering if I can use there 8 " for mid bass since I have this lil custom sealed box I made for them for my buick any thoughts on this ?
LT.Smoke Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 Yes 8's can be used for mids but I think they would be better in custom kicks or door panels etc Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Keith77 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 You can but you would need them up front. No point on putting it in the rear Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
SIDE SHOW Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 i'd prob suggest getting some 8inch midbass drivers instead of using a sub just for midbass dutys... but you could
gckless Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 Depends on the frequency response of them and where you plan on crossing. Just plotted it quick and you're not going to get much above 150Hz. Falls off pretty quick above 100Hz. I'd find a different driver. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
gckless Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 www.partsexpress.com www.madisound.com "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.