Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

26' Toy Hauler - Audio Video upgrades 2015 RAGE'N X Install & Mods - Turned the ramp into a patio! Page 11

Sweet looking box man!

Edited by baron_of_bass

Just couldnt tell from the pics, it looked tight, but its not like tight is every a bad thing :D

Now you just need to get a couple jet skis to trailer behind the trailer :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Very nice. Quite a lot of room in there to have no slide outs, looks like they utilized ALL of that 26'x8.5'. I dig the ceiling mount TV and the onboard generator. Wish all campers had the generator.

Just couldnt tell from the pics, it looked tight, but its not like tight is every a bad thing :D

Now you just need to get a couple jet skis to trailer behind the trailer :D

i am more of a sand/dirt guy than a water sports guy. Never really liked being in cold murky water with fish in it. I would probably get a few more quads eventually if anything :D .

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

As someone who enjoys camping as much as having a limb sawn off with a rusty blade I have to say, I could probably put up with that; it looks pretty nice.

Looks well appointed. Congrats! Any pics with the gate down? I love how the LP tank is hidden and all makes the whole thing look very stream line. This is one of those bucket list thing for me I wanna get in before the kids get too old and too big for the small bunk beds that most campers have. Any plans for a wall setup in that thing? lol

Looks well appointed. Congrats! Any pics with the gate down? I love how the LP tank is hidden and all makes the whole thing look very stream line. This is one of those bucket list thing for me I wanna get in before the kids get too old and too big for the small bunk beds that most campers have. Any plans for a wall setup in that thing? lol

oh ill have pleny of pics when i pick it up :) the fence was kinda in the way so we couldn't lower it down. I believed him though when he said it worked. and uhhh no on the wall :D :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1