sencheezy Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 Hey guys, apparently I'm not as active lately, and I do apologize for that. Facebook has kind of took over for current up to date audio news. If you wish to stay updated, you can follow me on instagram at "Sencheezy", subscribe to me on youtube at "Sencheezy", or add me on Facebook at "Senchez Richardson". I've been uploading contact via Facebook, Instagram, and youtube. Here is one of my latest videos. Please view the others as well and leave feedback! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Kyblack76 Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
White Lightning Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 Awesome vid Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
magillaru Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 Damn. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
SnowDrifter Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 Nice back massager you have there ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
sencheezy Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 I will provide the most recent update I've made via Facebook. To answer many of your questions. Yes, I still plan to use (3) HD30k amps, OR 6 HD10k amps. Whichever arrive first from production. In the meantime, the (2) T30k are in Repair. I played them for 4 hours when they're only for burping (my fault). So in the meantime, my teammate Clint has been nice enough to allow me to use his single T10.9k. I've wired it down to .47 ohms and installed it the night before leaving for Stuntfest 2k15. Here are my findings with that amplifier. 5,163 Clamped power Rise to 2.84 ohms starting at .47 800 amp draw 160.4 kick outlaw 158.2 dash outlaw 157.7 dash sealed 159.6 kick outlaw 156.4 headrest door open 165.5 sealed in box 155.2 sealed headrest These scores are with 800 watts each. Each sub is rated at 4krms. My equipment list 1 DC Power 240xp 1 Taramps T10.9k 1 Juice Box Lithium 80ah Battery 6 Team SSA 15s Single Reflex Bandpass Enclosure 10 sealed, 35 ported, 900cuin of port, tuned at 47 (I peak at 49-52hz) 2 12" beyma 12p80fe 2 Eric Stevens Ultra HCLD 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Kyblack76 Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 gotta ask... 800 amps? for 5k ? edit - and you know me bro.. im no way trying to be a dick. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sencheezy Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 gotta ask... 800 amps? for 5k ? edit - and you know me bro.. im no way trying to be a dick. It's just the results I got man. There was a lot of burping going on, and a lot of clipping. You draw a lot more amperage chasing tenths, and clipping, for obvious reasons that I can explain if you would like better understanding. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.