Colby Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 I see more and more of people (including larger companies like this one) crying and complaining, threatening legal action, etc. My list of companies I will not do business with grows longer ..
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 Whos crying about it? You or them? 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Colby Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 What do I have to cry about? I think it's funny. Can you not read or?
deathcards Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 defamation you can sue for it in the right conditions, which, had been met. until he corrected his mistake and saved his own ass skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
rockFord_Expedition Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 Facebook drama is bad enough when we see it on facebook. Why bring it here too? Just by posting this you are stirring the pot. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
juan777 Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
CstrokerV Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 Yeah im sure they care that you won't buy from them...because they want to protect their name and have false info out my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.