Memorial day traditions, what are yours?

I was talking to someone at work today about the things that we do on Memorial Day. When I was still active duty at my last duty station that always meant doing back to back to back details for the entire weekend. I've actually got a really great picture of me at a Memorial Day celebration from my time in. Since I've been out, I realized that I tend to do the same thing every year. I get in the truck (or car if its not together GFY) and take a ride for a few hours. I then come home and send text messages and call some of my friends from my years in and just try to take it easy and reflect on my time in the service and those who aren't here anymore. So what's everyone do? I know this hits home harder for some of you than most and I know it gets some people in a bad place. I'm hoping this post helps to realize that Memorial day is a day that we can all say thank you to those who paid the ultimate price for us.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Indy 500 and Coke 600 on Sunday. Really great to see how much the motorsports community recognizes and supports the military, past and present. Probably the most emotional day of the year for me.

Monday is usually spent watching war movies and remembering.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Always was in the parade as a kid into my teens (baseball). Now I just help drunk dumbasses get in/out of the river on canoes/kyaks/rafts/tubes for the last 5 years.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm active duty so i try and get away and just relax for the weekend. PT test tomorrow so i can get my drink on this weekend.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s