Jump to content

morel speakers


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

What you guys think of morel speakers? A dealer gave me a good price on some tempo 6 components I'm really leaning toward those unless someone can steer me elsewhere

Posted

All the morel equipment I have heard sounded phenomenal

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I use 6.5" 2-way Morel "Hybrid" components up front and mid-woofers in the back of my '11 Silverado. They're some of the best spakers I've ever owned.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

Posted

I run Morel Tempo 6 woofers in my doors, they're very legit. I have them overpowered (close to 200watts, they're rated for 120). They handle the power really well. They don't get screaming loud like the PWXs, but they have much more lower end.

Cables and wires almost never fail; the terminations do.

Posted

They also make a coaxel in tempo6 with a slimar passive crossover

There a nice speaker in there price bracket

I started off with a pair then upgraded the front to hybrid

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love Morel. I put the entry level 6.5 components in my cousin's car and they're fantastic. Tweeters are a little bright when ran passive - no attenuation on the crossovers, but other than that they're awesome.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...