The wife and I are thinking of bringing the kids to your neck of the woods for a holiday, just for a couple of weeks or so, we would like to see New York for a couple of days then thinking of California ( that's where Disneyland is isn't it? ) then stop over to Hawaii for a few days on the way back... question is what else would you guys suggest ( my kids are 6 and 10)as I would like to throw in a few audio visits or car shows along the way, we probably wont be going until at least the end of this year maybe even later, just want to try and get some ideas and plan ahead.

Im pretty much just a car guy, but it would be fun to go to a shooting range stuff like that.. maybe a football game for the atmosphere, I really have no idea what you guys have over there

cheers

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Disneyworld is the bigger and better one and you can go to epcot center and universal studios while you're there.

They have a park hopper option so you can use your ticket at all three places.

Oh Disney's animal kingdom is there too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well if that's all he's worried about then the one in cali is where it's at.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's an expensive trip holy balls

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i happen to think going to Disney is a waste of money.. if you go whatever you do dont buy your food inside the park.. feed really good before going in there. last thing you want is to pay $25 for a hamburger.. California has way too many things to do and they are a few miles or hours away. heck, you can drive to Vegas and come back same day

Archived