Sundown Audio

How many watts can I run ?

Alex Coyne

If you never actually talked with Mike Singer, I'd be leery of that being an alternator that fits your car. For all you know, "Jim" could have just been trying to sell his alt... But I could be wrong. But as mentioned, you should talk with Kyblack76, he's in cahoots with singer real good ;) and will be able to help you figure out what's up with your alt.

I contacted him and i'll have him check this thread out. For those just joining it starts on the last post of page 1 (1 page back).

I'm thinking you could put a washer behind the pulley to space it out to where it should be.

Shouldn't be expensive or hard to sort out honestly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Very interesting info regarding Singer. I'm building a system for my son's '09 Civic and know that I'll need a much higher output alternator. Your experience with Singer is making me lean toward kicking them off my list. Nobody has time to screw around with nonsense like that!

calm your tits. ....

There is no THEM... its HIM.

go somewhere else then....

i just saw the PM, and just saw this thread.

Im not going to read it all.... I replied to the OP.

SInger and Aaron are out of the shop, at SLAM.

But, im sure something can happen.

This is the first CS complaint ive ever heard of from Mike. ...... Ever.

Just did some research on "mylows10" man... looks like you were sold a used alternator. It's probably not even built for your vehicle. The dude claims to run a company called "Wright Audio."

https://www.facebook.com/WrightAudio/timeline?ref=page_internal

Looking at Caraudio.com he was banned from their site for a little while, guess it was a temp ban if he was able to talk to you through that forum.

He's posted on SMD, claims his name is Jim

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178854-american-bass/

Very interesting info regarding Singer. I'm building a system for my son's '09 Civic and know that I'll need a much higher output alternator. Your experience with Singer is making me lean toward kicking them off my list. Nobody has time to screw around with nonsense like that!

calm your tits. ....

There is no THEM... its HIM.

go somewhere else then....

Sorry that my world doesn't revolve around car audio so that I know the name of every person in the biz, the way that your's apparently does, thanks for the correction. Does it make you feel like a tough guy to speak to people like this on the internet? I'm sorry for your apparently poor upbringing. I'm suprised that Singer, whoever he is, would want you associated with his product.

Just did some research on "mylows10" man... looks like you were sold a used alternator. It's probably not even built for your vehicle. The dude claims to run a company called "Wright Audio."

https://www.facebook.com/WrightAudio/timeline?ref=page_internal

Looking at Caraudio.com he was banned from their site for a little while, guess it was a temp ban if he was able to talk to you through that forum.

He's posted on SMD, claims his name is Jim

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178854-american-bass/

Interesting information but I think i'm in the clear

The box on my alternator had Michael Singers name and Ohio address on the label. When Singer contacted me right before he shipped it (contacted me via the email on his website )he ask if I had paid Jim directly (he acknowledged Jim as an official rep).

Also the alternator came with the wire adapter to bypass the Honda ELD detector (it was built specifically to bypass Honda vehicles so it had to be built for my car).

Even though i'm in the clear it still seems rather odd

Archived