brian85578 Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 I've got a zv4 12 v2 and a 2500 v2 sundown amp can't wait to see how it sounds still working on box Mine is in a trunk too Quote
Syphlyn Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 I've got a zv4 12 v2 and a 2500 v2 sundown amp can't wait to see how it sounds still working on box Mine is in a trunk too I hope I never have to recone my Zv4 12 but if I do whenever I am curious if the new Zv4 REV.2 soft parts are interchangeable with the REV1 motor. Like could I use the rev.2 soft parts to recone my sub. Hmm... Quote Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8 H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898 Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers 4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4 Sub: Sundown Zv4 12 Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.