A different type of forum game "word game"

I wanted to say

"sharting"

but it looks like the time has came and gone :(

That's exactly what you think right before a shart strikes, you get that feeling then it's gone and all the sudden a shart strikes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Starling

What happens when we get stuck?

I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ Steering
You added,changed or removed more than one letter, so I believe we are still at starling

Starling

I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ Steering
You added,changed or removed more than one letter, so I believe we are still at starling
you just messed it up. The last word was sterling. I changed an " L " to an " E " to make steering. Let me know if there's more than one letter changed.

Starling

you just messed it up. The last word was sterling. I changed an " L " to an " E " to make steering. Let me know if there's more than one letter changed.

I don't think it matters. strangeduck broke his own rules in post #54 by changing "farting" to "starting".

Archived