It's like that everywhere.

If you were on all forms of government you could clear $40k or more a year for doing nothing.

Makes it a real big incentive to go get that minimum wage job and make $15k if you're lucky doesn't it.

Most of my girls family are welfare loving freeloaders and they are always complaining about needing this or that and asking for money my girl always just says go get a fucking job.

their reply is always some sort of excuse as to why they can't get one.

Usually It's I don't have a car, well walk then you lazy fucking piece of shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well honestly.. im not religious in any way, shape, or form but our us dollar says in god we trust.. isnt gay marriage a slap on gods face? so either they ban gay marriage or remove the in god we trust from our dollar.. those dont go hand in hand. thats like being hypocrite

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin.Leviticus 18:22identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin.Romans 1:26-27declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent.First Corinthians 6:9states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3eJYGkSzx

well honestly.. im not religious in any way, shape, or form but our us dollar says in god we trust.. isnt gay marriage a slap on gods face? so either they ban gay marriage or remove the in god we trust from our dollar.. those dont go hand in hand. thats like being hypocrite

That's implying everyone is Christian. Not true. In that sense, the "In God we trust" should have been removed a long time ago, not simply now that gay marriage is legal.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

was about to post that but it also says if you butt fuck a girl you wont either lol or if you are a drunk or a thieve but their is parts of the bible that says if you truly repent you will still enter the kingdom.. and like alot of preachers say the bible has to change with the times not sure how that works though..

well they will have to get straight and repent lol

one thing gckless. you dont have to be christian to believe in god.. as a matter a fact every religion has a god. just because youre christian doesnt mean their religion is wrong. this is one big reason i walked away from religion.

was about to post that but it also says if you butt fuck a girl you wont either lol or if you are a drunk or a thieve but their is parts of the bible that says if you truly repent you will still enter the kingdom.. and like alot of preachers say the bible has to change with the times not sure how that works though..

Lol what. So, just make some more shit up?

I think that people need to separate marriage and religion. Sure, in this country it's largely Christian, and the ties are there, but plenty of people get married from other religions, or atheist, or shit, people can get married for legal reasons if they so choose. So why does everyone always quote the bible when talking about marriage? I don't get it.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

i was raise catholic. alot of it ehhh lol .. i mean since Jesus is actually a historical fact other then the bible.. kind of hard not to believe in him was he a prophet or the son of God is another debate part of me wants to believe another part is iffy lol

Archived