July 2015 REVERSE SOTM - Sponsored by - Sundown Audio - Enter to win 2 SA-12s and an SCV-1500D

And I'll say this - this is my favorite contest yet. So many times I can't enter because my system(s) are stock or crap. Not winning with those setups. And I'm not hating on those guys who have killer systems, they're deserving of whatever they get, but it's nice to be in the running for once! Since it's a car audio forum, I get why most contests are focused on guys doing killer work, that makes total sense. But in this one us little guys have hope. And for some of us, that's all we have at the moment! I'll commit to paying it forward if I win this contest. I have some gear in my garage that needs a good home. If I win, I'll give away an amp (and possibly up to 3!) plus a sub or two to someone else just getting a start who doesn't win this contest. I have a great old workhorse RF Punch 40xi, an and one if not two 12 inch subs that are in great working condition (I think one is a Memphis, one is Pioneer) that I'll pass along. I have a couple of other amps I need to bench test to see if they are still working, or at what capacity of injury they are at (one older RF amp I think had a channel die on it). I won't send out broken stuff, but if I win, I'll select someone for the working stuff I have to give!

And I'll say this - this is my favorite contest yet. So many times I can't enter because my system(s) are stock or crap. Not winning with those setups. And I'm not hating on those guys who have killer systems, they're deserving of whatever they get, but it's nice to be in the running for once! Since it's a car audio forum, I get why most contests are focused on guys doing killer work, that makes total sense. But in this one us little guys have hope. And for some of us, that's all we have at the moment! I'll commit to paying it forward if I win this contest. I have some gear in my garage that needs a good home. If I win, I'll give away an amp (and possibly up to 3!) plus a sub or two to someone else just getting a start who doesn't win this contest. I have a great old workhorse RF Punch 40xi, an and one if not two 12 inch subs that are in great working condition (I think one is a Memphis, one is Pioneer) that I'll pass along. I have a couple of other amps I need to bench test to see if they are still working, or at what capacity of injury they are at (one older RF amp I think had a channel die on it). I won't send out broken stuff, but if I win, I'll select someone for the working stuff I have to give!

I agree i think there should be more contest for 2000w and lower. maybe giving out products from company's like this months prize.

I'd also like to see Steve throw up DD-1 & CC-1's as prizes every once in a while :D

I agree i think there should be more contest for 2000w and lower. maybe giving out products from company's like this months prize.

I'd also like to see Steve throw up DD-1 & CC-1's as prizes every once in a while :D

He has more than once or twice

Reverse SOTM? That's a new one for me, and I've been here a while. Anywho, campaining should be interesting since there is no system to show off. :D Good luck to all, and you'll need it against this guy:

11713613_455854127908936_282238114_n_zps

So cute it's discusting. I mean that in a good way. :D Have fun and lets not turn this into a pitty party. And thanks to Steve and his crew here at SMD. :good:

So here is my submission.

Xht00Bbb.jpg

dDUApeDb.jpgbZxOjAub.jpg

This is my 2000 Toyota Tacoma. I don't mix well with pictures, sorry about the crap selfie.

cIVOhgpb.jpg36rp4U2b.jpg

This truck used to be a business truck at my dad's pest control. (The company letters are still on the door)

It used to have a steel frame and a tank in the bed, so the suspension is crap, and it rides like a brick.

eaQUM26b.jpgu5CnKCxb.jpg

The interior is all stock. The only thing that has been added to the sound system is the Kenwood deck. It still

has stock speakers, and wiring. There is a few things the truck needs (brakes, suspension, etc), which is why

the sound system is not a priority. It does run great though.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/3048-toyota-tacoma/

0706151942.jpg0706151943.jpg

0706151944_1.jpg
Wifes car, its a 2010 Mercury Milan Premier 3.0L. She heard the system in my car and has since wanted to add something to hers

Plan on upgrading her mids and highs in the future, I will be retaining the factory head unit as this is what she wants haha. I'm still new to the forum in the sense of entering SOTM and posting things, but this forum has been my go to for knowledge on installs and builds

keep 'em coming! i love this!! lots of new faces! I hope whoever get's this stuff takes a few pics of the install and posts them. That would be great incentive for me to do this more often. :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived