now thats a home theater setup

now that is my type of home theater would love to watch matrix on that system!

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

That would have to be something for a man cave. Wife would never let me have something like this in the living room ... Lol

I bet this would sound bas ass being studio equipment, but just doesn't have the mechanics of a "home theater"

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

^^ nope. Everything is in front, there's no center or rear staging to give you the surround effect

Well, there's definitely a center channel ... but it's too low.

... main thing I see is everything is too close together and too much concentration on sub bass.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Im just going to toss this out there...

Seeing whats in front I would imagine that there are some sort of speaker set up in rest of the room you cant see in the pic..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My idea if a true 7.1 home theater setup would be completely "in wall" built.

Seeing whats in front I would imagine that there are some sort of speaker set up in rest of the room you cant see in the pic..

Yes, I'm sure there is. My thing is the use of studio equipment and the way it's positioned.

Well if you look at actual theater setups they are using this config except with the subs on the floor, bigger horns and wider dispersion. Granted they have more room to play with but if you look at the website the guy measured the room and its RTA'ed/EQed and the whole 9. From what I am seeing I bet it sounds extremely balanced.

I just wouldn't need that much bass in a home theater in that small of a room.

Yes, I'm sure there is. My thing is the use of studio equipment and the way it's positioned.

Also almost all the professional theaters that I know of use "studio equipment", its usually exceptional depending on brand of course. QSC and Crown being personal favorites.

The positioning is suspect but I think he has taken care of that via processing.

Archived