Jump to content

Which TV would you get


Recommended Posts

Posted

LG, i like Samsung but you can never update the software on their tvs.

mine updates fine.. i have updates 2 times and both times it made my tv better

I heard that you can't update them. That was the deciding factor on my purchase.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

baron, sounds like the salesman sold you what he wanted to sell you.

I bought mine online, I knew I could get a better deal online.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

The only thing I'll be using the tv for is Netflix and watching sports. So I'm looking for the best picture quality.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

The only thing I'll be using the tv for is Netflix and watching sports. So I'm looking for the best picture quality.

then get the 4k, plus you'll need at least 30mpbs internet speed to watch netflix in 4k.

Posted

i had the samsung curved tv and did not like it. i returned it after a couple months. i ended up getting the lg 4k and i am 1000x happier with it. if you can, check out the lg oled 4k. it is the shit.

Posted

Samsung hands down for the best picture quality if you have no intentions on watching much cable tv.

Cable will require a set capable of dealing with the high amount of compression and samsung's do not like that at all.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6242 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...