The next time you build a box you can sandwich the sub between the two piece of wood on the face of the box. Of course, you won't be able to get it out either...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

only thing ive done extra is aircraft grade rubber coated steel wire you can get at OSH i ran it through the box and through the basket. not theft proof- just makes it a bit harder.

-Drew

Yea I was thinking something like that. And putting another board over the edge of the sub. I dont mind because once its in I hope I wont need to take it out until I want to switch vehicles or something.

Also could I mount it from the inside of the box and bolt the back on? Again not theft proof but if they have the time and effort to get it out they probably deserve it =P

I use hex headed screws that are like 3 inches long it doesnt matter what drill you have even my Dewalt 36 volt cordless drill has a hard time getting just 2 subs in and then the battery is dead so i dont think that many peoples drills will take them out if someone has a nut driver forget about it you will break your wrist before you get 2 of them out

Could allways do it the way my buddy did, he screwed it in, the drill the top of the screws, and stripped them.... If u ever have t take the sub out fully drill the screws out, and when u drop the sub back in, rotate it.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

they have security screws, hex heads with a tit in the middle that takes a special bit or you wont get it out, then they have the flat head kind that they use in public rest rooms, but once they are in you can not unscrew them , have to drill the screw and use an extractor to get the screw back out...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i have a question. and since it pertained to this topic i figured id ask here. i need another way to secure my sub box. every time i secure it in place with brackets the screws get shaken out. and i cant from the inside of the box cause are a bitch to get in to begin with even with the box now secured down lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived