Sonic Electronix

So I tried to use a button to cut on the fans of n my amp rack didn't work! They would constantly run and not cut off!! Then I tried to use the relay so they cut on with the amps!! But they don't blow the air that they should!! What am I doing wrong!! Mods please forgive but I'm trying to figure this out so I can put my car back together so it may get bumped a few times today!!

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

The switch should have three connections, 12v power, accessory, and ground. Try swapping the accessory (fan) and the 12v source wires

Idk what I'm going wrong

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Just a button for auto zone but I think imma ditch that

Why are you yelling! Why don't you post a picture or diagram of what you have!

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived