White Lightning Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 Best wall I've ever heard was 16 10s sealed ... and put up a 150 easily. All depends on application Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 You think a 4th order is more simple?Absolutely not! Does it even make sense to go with a wall even though the subs don't require a large enclosure
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 What vehicle is this for ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Tecomah Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 hard to judge until you build it. good ole boy Hunter Martin ditched his wicked 4th for a ported flatwall... this was for two reasons. He ended up blowing like twelve hts in the fourth and assumed it was an enclosure issue while in reality it was his tablet source unit putting out a fully table topped signal. Other reason was in his words," I missed having bigass subs behind my head" 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I have an nbs ext cab. If I could I'd wall it. You have a cc so I'd wall that thing ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 The subs only need 4 cubes each. If I go with the wall..Will that hurt the subs being in an enclosure that large?
gckless Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 How can anyone voice their opinion here without knowing what subs? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 I'm sorry..thought I mentioned them. Dss Tridents
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 If they are 15s or 18s you need a wall. 4 cubes per sounds like they're 15s. So that means wall in my opinion ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.