Last paragraph

Washington state prohibits local governments from adopting laws related to firearms unless those local ordinances are specifically authorized by state law. City Attorney Pete Holmes said Monday that the tax measure is allowed by the city's taxing authority — a proposition disputed by Alan Gottlieb, co-founder of the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation. He noted that in 2010, Seattle dropped a rule banning guns in parks after opponents sued on the grounds that the local measure was pre-empted by state law.

"The courts aren't going to buy it," he said. "This is not authorized by state law, and therefore it's not going to hold up."

You know the ammo hoarders are about to clear the shelves everywhere because of this one.

Fucking nonsense and how exactly do they think it will deter criminals?

Bunch of morons we let run our government.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not from the video but another article

"Supporters believe the tax will deter criminals from buying a gun, and tax revenue would go toward violence prevention."

How dense do you have to be :rofl: Call it what it is, a money grab, that's obvious even across the pond.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

And if you're a gun owner you don't buy shit within the city limits

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Seattle residents

Like LA wants me to turn in my standard capacity magazines.. They are funny, Now they are stored outside of city limits.

Seattle residents

Like LA wants me to turn in my standard capacity magazines.. They are funny, Now they are stored outside of city limits.

Whats the point in having it if you can't keep it at home? I'm not being a smart ass either, I'm curious. I just can't see jumping through all these hoops for a gun.

And the people they are targeting won't jump through them because they aren't gointonfollow laws anyways. My argument is what good is a gun if it's not loaded.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived