Mike Gann Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Hello everyone, Built a few enclosures for an Sa-8, and recently replaced it with two SD-3 10"s. I've posted my journey in this post: http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/threads/42371-Building-a-Fiesta-Sized-Subwoofer-Box/ So I don't have to repost it all over again. You'll see me in there as GannMan if you scroll down past the first few posts. This is also the article I used to start learning to do this. I'll post some photos in here of the recent project to skip all the details. Just need to get some grills laser cut and trim the extra carpet down to fit and it will be done. I was worried these sealed subs would be quieter then my ported sa-8 v.2 but they're perfect and the frequency response is so clean. It's better to pay a little extra for another sub and not have to deal with making a correct ported box, it sounds better, and to keep all the space is my trunk is so worth it. I feel like I'm just taking photos of an empty trunk it's awesome. My Ford Fiesta build log: http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/threads/42371-Building-a-Fiesta-Sized-Subwoofer-Box
Triticum Agricolam Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Look nice. Good job! "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
bcbrassard Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Ya man, clean ass work. Any vids of those 10's playing?
Smoove Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Very nice. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.