Second Skin Audio

When I push on my sub it makes a grinding-ish feel/noise?

LoweredA34

and the pac is a good knob. but may induce some noise and/or distortion. a better one(suprisingly) is the scoshe knob

Me, and the 4 dozen that i know, will stick with the LC1

its a very slight difference. you probably wont notice it. but if you have the LC1 then stay with it. wouldnt really be worth buying another

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

if this grinding sound happens when you push on it a little your coil has begun to unwind from too much heat

if this is the case, the sub is blown sorry

Uh no.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ok I just redid everything in my entire car it feels like.

Unhooked bass knob and music is noticeably a bit better quality.

I messed with the equalizer and got lost.

My Subwoofer Level feels like something built in the head unit to use at your discretion, it sounds to me best at around +5 or +6, anything higher is really punchy.

I have gain at like... 3/8 turned to the right? something around there.

Overall it sounds better, but it doesnt hit lows like it was before, and subsonic is right at 26 hz to my eyes, although thats probably not where its set.

But honestly lowkey, I just want to ditch these 2 10s and get a single 12 in my back seat. Trunk systems are not my thing, the nasty vibrations from rattles sound awful and makes alot of music very unenjoyable at high volume which, when riding back roads here in south alabama, I like my windows down and my radio up, too much rattles for me though.

Archived