Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

enclosure for 2 15" xfl d4's. joe x ?


81000D

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hay Joe X, I had great output with the last enclosure you designed for me and now I have 2 15" xfl d4's on recommended power and wondered if you could design me a new one? It will be in a 2000 explorer sport. I have 24"D x 41"w x 26"h. Thnx in advance. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. I would like it tuned to 35hrz. Thnx.

Posted
Posted

You were running SA-15s last time if I remember right, if so, my suggestion would be to test these XFLs (normal and reverse mounted if possible) in your last box and see how it goes.

Posted

I did run them inverted in that box and they sounded horrible. New enclosure neaded. At 35 hrz

Posted

by the way ihit a 148.4 with your last box which I think is very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...