Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

plexi to wood


ToNasty

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can get them any size. Let me know what size you need and I'll check if we have stock

You still at Brighton

yes.. im in the mill division now. can do special item now

Nice ... Tell Tami from sales what's up Bill from green valley. She'll probably be what. Lol

Posted

I would make a 2 inch lip around the perimeter of the box, then you would have more beef for inserts or t-nuts or whatever you use. This will also give you a wider mating surface to help keep it airtight. Then a 2 inch wide beauty panel around the perimeter of the plexi to hide it.

Posted

I would make a 2 inch lip around the perimeter of the box, then you would have more beef for inserts or t-nuts or whatever you use. This will also give you a wider mating surface to help keep it airtight. Then a 2 inch wide beauty panel around the perimeter of the plexi to hide it.

That would require more depth. I don't have more depth

Posted

Predrill and chamfer the holes in the plexi, then drywall screws, also 3m 2 sided foam tape. Worked fine with my box, make sure you get the bit to drill plexi though

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...