I'm a republican but I make donations to democrats as a business move, makes loads of sense.

Fact is since 1996 most all of his donations have gone to a democrat.

You guys think he'd fuck over his own business by doing the things he says he's going to do with taxes, pay increases, and such?

Lol if you're that dumb.

Not only would he not do that if he did do it all his buddies would run him right the fuck out of business and in to personal bankruptcy.

He's a puppet plain and simple a smart one though because he's got lots of people fooled.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On topic. I think it's all a lie. Everyone in government wants us unarmed. Don't matter what party they are in. A disarmed country is easier to control over a well armed one.

You guys have some serious ones in chitown. Except no one follows them and sure as hell don't enforce them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's the biggest problem, the laws don't get enforced properly.

A guy selling weed can get life but you can get out in 5 for armed robbery, makes sense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The gun part of that gets dropped in he plea deal. So he gets off light gets another stolen gun and is at it again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You guys have some serious ones in chitown. Except no one follows them and sure as hell don't enforce them

Guns are better than bond cards in Chicago. If you have an illegal one you could get out of jail. No charges or anything. They'll take shitty ass guns too, then when the press get on their ass about not catching killers, they'll put them all on a table and act like they're winning the war on crime.

Also, I'm not gonna lie, if you do anything late at night in Chicago without a gun on you, you are a damn fool. I'm not glorifying shit either. It's either have one on you or take your ass in the house or become a victim. They don't just rob you out here anymore, they shoot you too. I live in the burbs now though, Only when I go out do I worry about that shit.

Archived