4k tvs are we there yet?

Even though i have never owned a vizio tv, it makes me think of Hifonics lol! The real problem at this time is the really good 1080p tvs look great, but cost as much as some of the 4k models, but theres hardly any 4k content. when 4k is finally out, then there will be 8k but no content. Tv tech is just moving too fast at the moment.

the vizio M series is actually better than 99% of tvs in its price range and some twice its price.... It's the only tv in its price range that offers full array LEDs with local dimming

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

the vizio M series is actually better than 99% of tvs in its price range and some twice its price.... It's the only tv in its price range that offers full array LEDs with local dimming

weird... the vizio is the one im getting for the need i have. Its priced wicked nice, looks stellar, has all the goods listed.

I have a 43" paid for, with a stand, im picking up tomorrow. For gaming, ... i pulled the trigger.

Loved my Vizio but it suffered an untimely death due to a toy being flung through the air.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

glad to here vizio is good for the price! i haven't had any experience with them, just guys at best buy, and other places telling me they had cheaper parts, and to avoid them. probably just wanted me to spend more money on another brand lol. my eyes have been opened to vizio thanks! maybe vizio is the new Ampere lol!

Only reason I know is that I researched and researched for the past 2months on tvs with top picture quality for my living room and this years M and last years P series vizio kept popping up...cnet and rtings both recommend them said in order to get a better picture you'd have to spend about 1k more in what ever size to get better picture but even then it's only slightly better and is it worth the extra $$$ just because it's has Sony or whatever brand on the front of it so I got the M80 Lol

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

Best Scores at events…

Only reason I know is that I researched and researched for the past 2months on tvs with top picture quality for my living room and this years M and last years P series vizio kept popping up...cnet and rtings both recommend them said in order to get a better picture you'd have to spend about 1k more in what ever size to get better picture but even then it's only slightly better and is it worth the extra $$$ just because it's has Sony or whatever brand on the front of it so I got the M80 Lol

cant say i agree there. Cnet reviewed very little tvs from 2015. from staring at these things all day. the colors on vizio are kinda pastel ish compared to some others. blacks are about average not bad but not great either. to me its an average tv. Nothing special just you get what you pay for. nothing more nothing less. so its a solid investment. For sony 2013 the only two tvs i would into are the x930c and x940c for 2015. and the x950b from 2014. There is rumors of an x950c with 500+ zones but will see. as for samsung. I wouldnt look at anything less than there 8500 series. really there only great tv is the 9500 but the curve is love or hate. Lg i would only look at OLED based being all there offerings are IPS which lacks black levels badly . Pansonic lets hope they have a big come back with there oleds as there Leds are not doing to tell even there full array was kinda a joke at the Va shootout.

really depends on his size budget and timeframe

So you judge a TV by the shitty factory settings you see while staring at them in a brightly lit store?

Hmmmmm.

You know you sound like you're giving a sales pitch to a customer and trying to talk them into a high dollar TV right now right?

I hope you talk better than you type though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because apparently I like making things up?

http://www.cnet.com/products/vizio-m-series-2015/

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

Best Scores at events…

PC gaming as well with a true 10 bit panel and Chorma 4:4:4 support is awesome. pc gaming you absolutely will see an advantage of 4k

Definitely, but at the moment, what you need for pc gaming is not really affordable in a monitor yet.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm