Andrew Storlie Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I heard them sony explodes are beastly subs..... only like 70 bucks too. 2 of them in a off the shelf bandpass with some neon lights. I feel a 184db system right there.
crispy_chick3n Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I heard them sony explodes are beastly subs..... only like 70 bucks too. 2 of them in a off the shelf bandpass with some neon lights. I feel a 184db system right there. 184... thats it? bro i had to be dooin like 200db all day with mines bro. i had em on a pyle 4000 and they blew out all the glass in my car and made my trunk fly open driving down the road bro. not even playin bro. was loud bro................ bro This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Andrew Storlie Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I heard them sony explodes are beastly subs..... only like 70 bucks too. 2 of them in a off the shelf bandpass with some neon lights. I feel a 184db system right there.184... thats it? bro i had to be dooin like 200db all day with mines bro. i had em on a pyle 4000 and they blew out all the glass in my car and made my trunk fly open driving down the road bro. not even playin bro. was loud bro................bro But that was on a pyle 4000 we all know that does crazy power. Ct4k..... who knows what that does. All jokes aside, i still vote 2x hdc4 12's
Loops12 Posted September 23, 2015 Author Report Posted September 23, 2015 I thought about that. I'm just trying to get the best bang for the buck.
Loops12 Posted September 23, 2015 Author Report Posted September 23, 2015 Thanks for the replies. I'll do some research and make a decision.
Smoove Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 12" subs. has to be Firehouse or subway 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
mcfalcon Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 12" subs. has to be Firehouse or subway Mmmm. 5 5$ 5$ footlooong. Still learning but have started gathering.
Kyblack76 Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 Ascendant chaos edit and IB4L SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 2 Havoc 12's (kiss) i like the way this man thinks... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.