Jump to content

Time to start new car shopping


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well it's about that time for me and I'm well up on the Genesis so I think it's about time for it to go. I'm going to start looking hard in the spring. Right now The ats-v is my front runner. I'm in love with it but I realize at that price point I can get a lot of cars. M4 and c63amg are also direct competitors. Needless to say I'm going to drive the fuck out of anything first. What I'm not considering is what I'm missing and not thinking of. The hellcat is there too but the mark up and limited availability turn me off. So what else is in the 50 to 70k range that has a back seat? Here's what I've put together now

Ats-v

M4/m3

C63amg

Hellcat

Jaguar XF

Audi s5

Camaro/mustang

So fun has a backseat fast and handles well. No subarus mitsus or any of that boy racer shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

actually I'm to poor to recommend any of these cars]

:(

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Lol. It's not that much more than my car now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That Amg is probably the best car there

And when you get more money you and get the barbus for it....

I hate benz's to me you getting ripped off

But if I had to choose from all those cars I would still pick the Benz, bast motor in that lineup hands down ..... No arguement..... The up-rated twin turbo is a fucking monster.....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

I vote the C63AMG. My boss friend had one. To me it was a car that should not move the way it does. Cruse on the highway nice and smooth and when he stomped it it was insane. He only got rid of it cause he has to many toys and had that one the longest out of them all.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Exactly

They are comfortable but also get up and go

They are build like tanksi think they weight 5500 plus so heavy for a car too

500 hp all day.

They are super nice..., prolly quicker than the Genesis tho :peepwall:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

Yes, buy a Tesla, because what possible downsides could there be with an electric only car during winter?

Range drops from ~250 to ~175 on a full charge. not terrible

:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...