id show u guys a few of my toys but i cant figure out how to post pictures but i have an older stampede with a 17 turn motor an hpi ralley with a 12 turn motor and a novak esc a bandit that i converted to a rustler with trinity 13 turn duoble wound mod motorand again a novak esc then i have a nitro rustler 15 an rc10 gt a nitro 4tec with alot of work done to the motor port and polished inside pull start lightened flywheel header and exhaust and a head twice the size of stock then my last 2 babys are my xtm x-factor that i use for rock crawling and the newest to my collection is an s-maxx integy red aluminum bulk heads CUSTOM made front skid plate powder coated red 40series proline street tires and some bad ass aluminum spinners thers $180 in rims and tires on this thing lol i didnt pay that much to put tires on my cougar

sounds like alot of bullshit but as soon as i figure out how to post pics il prove it lol

the hell with a turbo give me a bottle

id show u guys a few of my toys but i cant figure out how to post pictures but i have an older stampede with a 17 turn motor an hpi ralley with a 12 turn motor and a novak esc a bandit that i converted to a rustler with trinity 13 turn duoble wound mod motorand again a novak esc then i have a nitro rustler 15 an rc10 gt a nitro 4tec with alot of work done to the motor port and polished inside pull start lightened flywheel header and exhaust and a head twice the size of stock then my last 2 babys are my xtm x-factor that i use for rock crawling and the newest to my collection is an s-maxx integy red aluminum bulk heads CUSTOM made front skid plate powder coated red 40series proline street tires and some bad ass aluminum spinners thers $180 in rims and tires on this thing lol i didnt pay that much to put tires on my cougar

sounds like alot of bullshit but as soon as i figure out how to post pics il prove it lol

photobucket=IMG code

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

somtimes i dont knwo what im doing online at all but the best i could come up with to show pics is to post my myspace page lol so here it is http://www.myspace.com/theredanarchist

the hell with a turbo give me a bottle

I used to have a Traxxas T-Maxx .25, thing was awesome.

Had a couple of mods..

No pictures, this was about 3 years ago, awesome truck though.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

dont really bash in the yard much. i mostly race

i have

associated rc8 1/8 buggy converted to brushless /lipo. nitro cant keep up

associated b4 1/10 buggy.Posted Image

team losi 8ight t nitro truggy.

full carbon fiber el lobo 3 fast electric boat Posted Image

some onroad cars i have

1/12 carpetknife

1/10 team losi jrxs

Posted Image

Posted Image

real boats. yellow 64 mph gps black unknown

Posted Image

vids

rc8

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

me racing against nitros. i have it turned down to 50 percent due to small track camera following me witht he black wing

i run 14.8 volts. putting out around 2000 watts. making around 4 hp.

b4

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

kindof unrealated... but I bet not too many have seen a setup in a vehicle like this... found this while looking through photobucket as well...

Posted Image

i beg to differ,

i have a small system in my minivan, nothing even close to that but im about to put a 15 in it lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

kindof unrealated... but I bet not too many have seen a setup in a vehicle like this... found this while looking through photobucket as well...

Posted Image

2 9515 4 1501bds in my dodge van :ph34r:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived