2006 SuperCrew F150/ 2016 Polaris RZR XP1000 custom door pods play pg6!

drop springs in the front, and a flip kit in the back. I pulled my struts and brought them to modica bros and had them swap the springs, it only takes maybe a hr to pull the front struts and reinstall them. Then the flip kit in the back only take a couple hrs, its easy as shit

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

do a belltech 2wd adjustable strut in the front, and the same shit in the rear. You'll need some pinion angle shims. exactly what I'll be doing

was going to do this but needed an alignment afterwards and couldn't get on the alignment rack on saturday. Ordering new lower balljoints, tie rod ends, and some other shit tomorrow. Guess I'll do it sometime next week since I'll be in gay ass colorado this weekend

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

haha I meant that style.....looks like they're toyo. Basically something that I don't have to do any mods for. Already have enough damn money going into audio setup.

*Also, figured Boomcal would chime in about what tires are good, etc......

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

come get my terragrapplers. 305/50/20. have 18k on them. basically no tread wear at all.

or just buy new. badass in mud, snow, sand, ice, quiet on the highway. grab great in the rain. Nitto Terragrappler G2's. ftw.

• 1 month later...

13164244_1013142402068880_60689217341008

finally pulled the leveling kit and rear block. reverse level. still too much wheel gap god dammit.

ordered a fosgate 300x4. trying to decide if I want to order woofers and an amp first or finish lowering it.

Archived