bro_turtle Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Welp first off I'm new here. Been building boxes on and off for years now. Finally got a truck I'm wanting to do a big build on. Still not 100% set on what I'm getting but I've always loved the FI BL series ever since I did 2 15s in my buddies F-250. I'm of course going to have questions along the way since I myself haven't done 2 18s before. Also would like to share my other builds here since I'm doing a few other boxes atm for a few show trucks. So far on my build I'm thinking 2 FI BL 18s 2 Sundown SCV-2000D 4 RF T1650-S (still not set on these) 2 RF T142 1 Sundown SCV-1500D EQ/Crossover (?) Any opinions or thoughts or suggestions is always greatly appreciated it. First day I had the truck And now. lowered the rear 7 inches and the front 5. Soon will be bagging it. Did some interior pieces didn't want to do too much before I got my seats redone and carpet put in. Finally got the stock head unit out and the new one in. Ripped the back seats out to start on the box while I wait for the subs to get here. Pretty much it for a while until I start getting everything in and get 100% set with what I want to do. Not sure If I want to do a wall or just go up to the bottom of the windows.
bro_turtle Posted October 29, 2015 Author Report Posted October 29, 2015 Also building a box and center console for this truck right now before it gets repainted. Just a simple clean box. With all the interior panels and the top layer going on the box to follow the panels it looks good. Just need to start his center console and get it finished.
magillaru Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Do a wall. My initial plan was to stay at window line (07 f150)....within 3 weeks of it plying, I had trim panels cut for a false wall and I was much happier. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Smoove Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Fi and RF ftw. And the sundown scv is nice. make it happen 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
bro_turtle Posted November 1, 2015 Author Report Posted November 1, 2015 Do a wall. My initial plan was to stay at window line (07 f150)....within 3 weeks of it plying, I had trim panels cut for a false wall and I was much happier. I'll definitely think about the wall! Still have a few months to decide! Fi and RF ftw. And the sundown scv is nice. make it happen Ordering my Subs next week! Little by little it's going to be put together!
bro_turtle Posted November 1, 2015 Author Report Posted November 1, 2015 Well since I go nuts without bass. I'm sure alot of you have that problem as well lol! I hooked up a temporary system until I get my subs and everything just to have some sort of beat. Hifonics 1100.1 With a 12in L7 Needed something for cruise nights!
bighossf150 Posted November 1, 2015 Report Posted November 1, 2015 Lowered white f150....meh Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bro_turtle Posted November 1, 2015 Author Report Posted November 1, 2015 Lowered white f150....meh I was thinking the same thing. But I've always wanted a bagged f150 lol! I like your build man! Nice truck. Dig the column shifter Thanks man!
bighossf150 Posted November 1, 2015 Report Posted November 1, 2015 lol, Im just wondering how you got a 4/7 drop, Im 3/6 and my front tires are tucked under the fender and Im sitting on the bump stops in the back Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.