ToNasty Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 Miguel thinks he's fly ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bcpballer64 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 I hope I can get mine out to a good epic length like that "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
audiolamb6 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 Miguel thinks he's fly thats just mean
Miguels Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 i dont think im fly.. how long did it take you to get like that? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 November till now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 4 weeks of growth.. this the longest i have ever gone Miguel's PM me what you're using to make the hair grow please. Need to fill me shit in. Team Bass-Hz
Miguels Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 November till now so 3 months and grew all that? some of mine are 1 inch long so if i go 3 months i might get it to 3 inches long.. i highly doubt it that i will let it grew that long i like the length i have now and the connectors are coming in but too thin to show on camera and also shaved them off. but once they turn to terminal hair i will just trim with the number 3 clipper also for everyone here.. dont buy the beard powder. spanish beard is ripping everyone off. he is full of shit most the times and thats to get you to buy his beard powder.. save yourself the trouble and money and buy Diatomaceous Earth food grade make sure its food grade.. its the same shit at 1/4 his prizes beard powder works but you dont have to pay what he charges. get the same for way less and free shipping my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 November till nowso 3 months and grew all that? some of mine are 1 inch long so if i go 3 months i might get it to 3 inches long.. i highly doubt it that i will let it grew that long i like the length i have now and the connectors are coming in but too thin to show on camera and also shaved them off. but once they turn to terminal hair i will just trim with the number 3 clipper also for everyone here.. dont buy the beard powder. spanish beard is ripping everyone off. he is full of shit most the times and thats to get you to buy his beard powder.. save yourself the trouble and money and buy Diatomaceous Earth food grade make sure its food grade.. its the same shit at 1/4 his prizes beard powder works but you dont have to pay what he charges. get the same for way less and free shipping Yes miguel I'm a fuckin bear. I have hair everywhere. I been shaving since I was about 13. I didn't plan on keeping it but wife liked it so I'm gonna let it go. Maybe another year or 2. Who knows, it's up to her ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 yeah all the biotin and folic acid im taking is making hair grow everywhere.. turning into a bear myself my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 I use Billy jealousy beard wash everyday. And if I'm not going to get filthy at work I use Beard Brand blank slate beard oil My shit is soft ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.