Second Skin Audio

TRUE RMS for P3 12"??

RyanRosier

I can't tell if people are upset or what

welp, your RMS question, .. lets start with what amp are you going to run? and at what nominal load?

Sure, a RF driver can handle more, sure. They "lie".

But, are you going to make the power that you think your really making?

My experience with 2 P3 RF 12's in a 2.8 cube box, sealed.

I ran two of the nice mid version P3's on a RF 2500bdcp. At 1ohm. With a Singer 225 alt, yellow top up front, and XS d3100 in the boot.

They sounded fine, ran em for half a year or so. Sold them as basically new.

But, what , and how you do you, vs how i do me... well. Cant answer that. I suppose im to nice on gear. :shrugs:

Also, no one is upset. We all big boys, with big boy problems. :)

Welcome to the forum.

I wouldn't look to much into it bro im kinda new here as well and you will get sarcastic replys repleys dammit I cant spell but don't get in a bind over nobody on here atleast they helping you with your question there some smart people on here and the ones that have replied to this are knowledgeable try another site and youll see you wont get help like you do here man up brother its all good!

I can't tell if people are upset or what

welp, your RMS question, .. lets start with what amp are you going to run? and at what nominal load?

Sure, a RF driver can handle more, sure. They "lie".

But, are you going to make the power that you think your really making?

My experience with 2 P3 RF 12's in a 2.8 cube box, sealed.

I ran two of the nice mid version P3's on a RF 2500bdcp. At 1ohm. With a Singer 225 alt, yellow top up front, and XS d3100 in the boot.

They sounded fine, ran em for half a year or so. Sold them as basically new.

But, what , and how you do you, vs how i do me... well. Cant answer that. I suppose im to nice on gear. :shrugs:

Also, no one is upset. We all big boys, with big boy problems. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Haha, thanks.

I wouldn't look to much into it bro im kinda new here as well and you will get sarcastic replys repleys dammit I cant spell but don't get in a bind over nobody on here atleast they helping you with your question there some smart people on here and the ones that have replied to this are knowledgeable try another site and youll see you wont get help like you do here man up brother its all good!

Sounds good!

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Archived