Infinity G35, 4 Sa-12s, SAZ3500, lots of plexiglass, lots of LEDs

seriously i keep going back to the pictures to see if the trunk is any different than the one i worked on, nope its the same it looks like, bravo sir, bravo

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

seriously i keep going back to the pictures to see if the trunk is any different than the one i worked on, nope its the same it looks like, bravo sir, bravo

I was thinking the same thing how the hell you fit 4 12s in there?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Can't wait to see more clean

thanks Brian its been fun working on it

how the fuck did you fit that box in there??? i built a box for a guy i know who has a g35 or g37, granted its a coupe, but the trunk opening was the most useless POS to work with, not nearly as wide as the trunk itself, and the seat fold down opening had metal on the corners that made it not optimal for getting a box it. i ended up having to make separate boxs and assembling in there. was a serious bitch. im amazed that fit in so easily...(well looks like it)

man, it didnt wanna go in all that easily, but we got in in there lol, with some adjustments in the trunk the ports will have more room to breathe, for now its at 2 ohm and up against the back lid damn near and he said its gettin it real nice for what it is so thats good to hear. im guessing its kinda acting like a 6th since the box is relatively small, its more of a burp design that somehow is pretty damn musical.

hehhehe, sneaky shattttttttttt :lol:

nice work.

thanks bruh :good:

Nice bro.

thanks Kyle, cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve :spiteful:

I was thinking the same thing how the hell you fit 4 12s in there?

was a chore but, its in there, good luck getting it out lol

• 2 months later...

I'm really digging the build man. You did a really good job. Clean work!

Archived