19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hood Do You Prefer?

• Cowl Hood
    • Tiger Racing Hood
    • Cervini

She's filthy, rainy all day.

CooperDriving.jpg

lol.. awesome pic..

and, ill toss my vote in, not knowing much, but, just what i like. I like the EDIT cowl, but not as tall.

Cowls are the shit, I'm planning to get a cowled hood for mine...but I'm a fan of the not obnoxiously tall cowls (unless you need the space...in that case function>form)

She's filthy, rainy all day.

CooperDriving.jpg

lol.. awesome pic..

and, ill toss my vote in, not knowing much, but, just what i like. I like the EDIT cowl, but not as tall.

Cowls are the shit, I'm planning to get a cowled hood for mine...but I'm a fan of the not obnoxiously tall cowls (unless you need the space...in that case function>form)

wurd.. i like the cowl look, just not 3 stories shit........ but i dont know much on this. Just what i like to my eye. :unknw:

Haha yeah, I put Cooper in there so he wouldn't get hit by an idiot while I was focused on the pic. Didn't plan on him posing! LOL

Cooper FTMFCSW ! lol... i love it.

Number 1 would be my first pic and would go better with the theme of the car as it sits. If you were all bodykit crazy etc, I'd say Number 2. Something about a simple, straight forward cowl let's people know you mean business.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived