Is it just me?

A check is always a scam on Craigslist.

If the 4x the agreed amount didn't give it away instantly then I don't know what would.

^^THIS

DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THE TRANSACTION!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

i gave him a P.O. Box that my buddy has for some dumbass thing that he forgot about but its still open and he now just uses it as his home address and whatever and i still have a key so i had him send it there.

I'm also entertaining this guy because im bored and its fun and apparently he's going to give me information for his movers to send a money gram with the rest of the money that was on the check to them so they can pick up the equipment and then put a payment down on his new house out here in NC.... this is ridiculous, funny and sad and ridiculous.

i didnt realize the font could get that big lol and i wasnt gonna, i appreciate y'all looking out for me, but no worries, im not gonna do anything with it

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

Man big z. I have never messed with Craigslist but I was looking on there when I was truck shopping. Anyways found a deal to good to be true. Despite my wife telling me she didn't feel good about it I pursued it. They gave me a story about how they were in the military and had been called to duty and that the truck was in a shipping container ready to be mailed (shipping paid by the US Government). They had this deal which looked like the we're setup up with ebay buyers protection. I even called the #'s and they answered like a Ebay customer Service desk. Anyways went to money gram and sent 2400. Money gram called and I lied to them and told them I knew the person and all that. Anyways I got to looking on ebay and they had a notice of the exact story used as being a scam. Did 120 to the money gram and was able to stop the transaction.

All that being said people are fucksticks. Watch your back buddy.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Found a 2001 black 4 door Toyota Tacoma on my local craigslist. It looked pristine. V6, 4WD, low miles, the works. only $2000 for it. After texting the number they redirected me to an email where they said the truck was in somewhere up north like Iowa in an ebay storage facility. The ad was for Birmingham, Alabama. A quick Google search yielded that ebay doesn't have vehicle storage facilities. Kind of dissapointed, I would have gladly paid $5-10K for that truck.

I've been there aswell, I love Craigslist but I hate it so much at the same time, there are far too many shitty individuals in this world with just as many naïve fools to be manipulated.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

Man big z. I have never messed with Craigslist but I was looking on there when I was truck shopping. Anyways found a deal to good to be true. Despite my wife telling me she didn't feel good about it I pursued it. They gave me a story about how they were in the military and had been called to duty and that the truck was in a shipping container ready to be mailed (shipping paid by the US Government). They had this deal which looked like the we're setup up with ebay buyers protection. I even called the #'s and they answered like a Ebay customer Service desk. Anyways went to money gram and sent 2400. Money gram called and I lied to them and told them I knew the person and all that. Anyways I got to looking on ebay and they had a notice of the exact story used as being a scam. Did 120 to the money gram and was able to stop the transaction.

All that being said people are fucksticks. Watch your back buddy.

Similar thing happened to me. Found a great deal on a clean looking Sierra Denali. Got an email back from the guy saying he was in the military but the truck was in a storage container ready to be shipped to my door. I was pretty pissed.....the truck looked really nice and was exactly what I was looking for.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

No checks, never deal out of state cash in hand only.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback