Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Cant keep the fuse together. :(

Blew 3 of them when i leaned on it.

Needs a second run. Fuck...... but... in the 7 days of glassing this will take to get it sealed, i can think about how im gonna get another run front to rear. :/

Needs a second run. Fuck...... but... in the 7 days of glassing this will take to get it sealed, i can think about how im gonna get another run front to rear. :/

you have one or two runs?

Good god man! Don't know how I missed all of this... Just went through from the beginning.

Looks like those teams are doing some work. Hell of a nice install. I love it. Tuned in for some more vids.

you have one or two runs?

Just the one right now, luxury cars make things fun ;)

This isn't a luxury car, it's a glorified Civic! And as such, if you really wanted to do a run down under the car and protect it, you could go through the body frame cavity on the outsides. Look under it and there should be a bunch of rubber grommets. It's a pain in the ass, but it works! Did it in my civic.

Glad it's playing. Hope it sounds better for you.

Thanks all.

Ya brother Bill, just one run. The front fuse (which is smaller rated even) stays together. The rear one blows. And when it does I can smell it up front. Reeks. I just don't know how I'm gonna get another run in :(

Also not looking forward to all this work to get it sealed off. Lots of fiber glass and mud in my future.

The comps do fine :) they are not 8 8's. (Miss my blazer :( ) but the seem to take power fine. I did turn the tweets down a lot. I don't like bright bright tweets. My hearing is kinda fucked, and that high shit makes me feel sick in a way. I want a set in thr rear doors for the fuck of it. Id like some 8's or something in the kicks to.

Anyway, more to come.

Archived